Discipleship Curriculum Coordinator
Are you searching for a calling, not just a job? Do you have a passion to see the next generation of girls grow up to embrace God’s Truth? Has God given you skills to organize, track, and manage projects in a timely and efficient manner? If the answer is yes to these questions, we need to talk!
True Girl is the nation’s largest discipleship ministry for tween girls and their moms. We provide a monthly mom+daughter discipleship curriculum—provided as both a downloadable digital dashboard and a creative subscription box! We’re searching for a confident and energetic individual to play a pivotal role in coordinating the development and delivery of the True Girl subscription tools into the hands and hearts of moms+daughters.
Help us shape the faith of the next generation of women.
True Girl’s goal is to help moms+daughters grow closer to each other as they grow closer to Jesus. This unique role, available due to rapid growth of the project objectives, provides the opportunity to directly impact the faith of girls aged 7-12 and their moms.
- Oversee and establish successful timelines to create and deliver monthly curriculum into the hands of mom+daughter pairs.
- Participate in bi-monthly team creative meetings to establish monthly curriculum objectives and then drive the project to completion, coordinating various team members.
- Build meaningful relationships with vendors such as devotional and curriculum writers, designers, printers, vendors, etc.
- Shop the international wholesale market for unique items to include in boxed subscriptions to support the monthly curriculum. (Think: stuffed mini-pandas, personalized jump ropes, friendship bracelet kits, bath bombs, etc.)
- Cultivate a standard of excellence in the production of monthly devos, mom+daughter dates, memorization cards, and other team-produced content.
Applicants must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a passion to work in a ministry that builds the faith of girls and women. Previous experience in a ministry setting is a plus, but not necessary. Ability to work independently and as part of a team is necessary. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing and have strong computer skills. We’re looking for someone who model’s Christ-like actions and behavior consistent with the core values of the Church.
*For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response and intend to fill the position quickly. This position is based in State College, Pennsylvania.
Please contact Wade Harris at email@example.com.
Learn about The True Girl Subscription Box here!