Alena is a teen actress and worship leader from the Dallas area. You may have seen her in War Room.
She will be leading us in worship!
Ok, we all know our hair is not going to look better after missing two months of appointments! So, let’s go with it! Grab a funky wig or just go wild with a funky updo. We’re creating a never-before-seen, Bible-based special online event for moms and daughters! During the True Girl Crazy Hair Party your 7 to 12-year-old daughter will:
- learn to use the Bible to count up her joy, even in hard times.
- be equipped to safely and practically love her siblings and parents.
- enjoy online community with other girls and moms.
- play interactive, competitive moms vs daughters games!
- hang out with The True Girl Cast.
- hear Bible teaching from Dannah Gresh & Chizzy Anderson.
- memorize II Corinthians 5:13-14
PRAY FOR NEW YORK CITY
We'll hear from some special guests from Brooklyn Tabernacle who can tell us first hand how things are going and also teach us how to pray.
The Crazy Hair Party is hosted by The True Girl Tour Team.
(Kasey, Abby, PJ & Staci before we started practicing social distancing.)
Get your link to the private Zoom Room today!
Join us for a gift of any amount. Donate Register
(And we completely understand if that's $0!)
We’ll be having an awesome CRAZY lip sync contest leading up to this event where you can win $250 worth of True Girl prizes! Find details at mytruegirl.com/blog/lip-sync-battle